Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Revising the List of Shame (Goals for 2009)

I set my goals really high with the previous List of Shame. This upcoming year has a brand new sparkling list of goals. I am getting rid of the old list.

My New Goals with estimated amount of completion time

1. Finish TW's Autumn Fairy (3 months)
2. Finish Dragon Dreams' Fairy Tale Sampler (1 month)
3. Finish Mirabilia's Christmas Fairy (1 month)
4. Finish TW's Princess and the Dragon (2 months)
5. Start St. Basil's Cathedral by Dimples Designs
6. Start Snapdragon by Kustom Crafts
7. Start a Dimples Designs' insect
8. Start a Dracolair chart
9. Start Japanese Octagonal Box
10. Work on Olde World Map

4 comments:

Arthemise said...

Good luck! That's still an ambitious list, but you can do it!

Jo said...

Happy New Year

That's a miuch shorter list than the previous one - no wonder you didn't achieve it! Good luck in meeting some of your goals in 2009. But remember - stitching is for fun, there's no shame in missing the target

HasturTorres said...

Quick note: The List of Shame title was given for fun! I joke about it and I am not bothered by my lack of goal completion. I can be really sarcastic in person but unfortunetly it does not come across as well in text.
Thank you for your comments and support. Have a great New Year!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Best of luck with your 2009 stitching goals!